International TechneGroup Incorporated (ITI) is the parent company of ITI TranscenData. Above all ITI is about people. Our professionals are among the leaders in their fields. ITI has close to 100 employees; 70% with advanced degrees.
Working at ITI promotes personal and professional growth. Our casual and flexible environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and the opportunity for growth and advancement.
ITI is looking for people who:
- Are talented self-starters with an engineering, math, computer science background, who accept challenging assignments
- Enjoy working with clients and addressing their specific needs/requirements
- Want to be team players and make lasting contributions
- Want a career -- not a job
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Program
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- 401 K
CAD Validation Specialist
ITI, an international leader in Product Data Interoperability is seeking engineers who enjoy working in a stable and flexible environment with great opportunity for growth. We offer competitive benefits with lower than national average employee contributions, tuition reimbursement and interest free computer loans. ITI is seeking qualified candidates for an immediate opening in our CAD/CAM/CAE Interoperability (C3I) business. The position is at the Senior Application Engineer or Consultant level, depending on experience, in our Product Delivery team. The successful candidate will work with prospects and customers to understand their requirements, overview and demonstrate the value of CADIQ using customer data, and configure CADIQ to meet customer requirements for different use cases. The candidate will train customers on the use of CADIQ and interact with customer IT and ITI technical teams to rapidly identify and resolve issues. The candidate will aid sales teams by preparing and delivering presentations that clearly communicate technical marketing messages at trade shows and other events. The candidate will also collaborate with and provide input to the product team on functionality and ease-of-use.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree (Master of Science degree preferred) in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, or Heavy Equipment industries in one or more of the following disciplines – mechanical design, automation, data management, simulation, quality control, tooling and/or metrology
- Working knowledge of two or more CAD systems is required (CATIA, NX and Creo preferred). This includes both model creation and model reuse in downstream processes.
- Working knowledge of an object-oriented programming language (C++, Python or Java)
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM/CAE interoperability processes – direct exchange, neutral file exchange (esp. STEP), visualization, validation, repair/healing
- Working knowledge of CAD boundary representation (BREP) data structures, 3D PMI (GD&T, FT&A) data structures/methodologies, and quality control statistics
- Working knowledge of ITI’s CAD interoperability products, particularly CADIQ
- Background must include customer interaction experience and a proven record of high-quality project deliveries – on time, under budget and on target with proactive risk identification and management.
- Candidate must demonstrate leadership and diplomacy skills when working with distributed international project teams
- Candidate must work with minimal supervision, especially while working remotely
- Candidate must complete complex tasks with a high level of attention-to-detail then clearly communicate the results, both verbally and in writing, to engineers, managers, sales reps and developers.
Travel and Location:
- Relocation to ITI headquarters near Cincinnati, Ohio, is desirable but not required.
- US citizenship is required. Candidate must reside in the US
- Minimum of 25% travel (domestic and international)
Please send resumes to Stephanie Miller at: HR@iti-global.com
ITI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, interested in hiring the very best people. We will be happy to accept your resume and contact you in the event that a match becomes available. Please send your resume to:
ITI Human Resources
5303 DuPont Circle
Milford, OH 45150