International TechneGroup Incorporated (ITI) is the parent company of ITI TranscenData. Above all ITI is about people. Our professionals are among the leaders in their fields. ITI has close to 100 employees; 70% with advanced degrees.
Working at ITI promotes personal and professional growth. Our casual and flexible environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and the opportunity for growth and advancement.
ITI is looking for people who:
- Are talented self-starters with an engineering, math, computer science background, who accept challenging assignments
- Enjoy working with clients and addressing their specific needs/requirements
- Want to be team players and make lasting contributions
- Want a career -- not a job
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Program
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- 401 K
UNIX/LINUX INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT ANALYST
ITI, an international leader in Product Data Interoperability, specializing in CAD data exchange and PLM integration solutions, is seeking a Unix/Linux IT support analyst to join our team at our Corporate Office in Milford, Ohio. This position is a hands-on position that will provide IT support, engineering software license support and infrastructure direction to our product development teams and our client services teams to ensure successful customer engagements. In return for your dedication, ITI offers competitive wages and benefits and an exciting work environment. Due to the nature of the position and our client base, the successful candidate must be a United States Citizen. The ideal candidate will demonstrate proficiency in most of the position’s desired skills.
- BS degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience working with Unix/Linux
- 3-5 years of experience in CAD license installation/maintenance
- 3-5 years of experience in CAD application management
- 3-5 years of experience in PLM application management (preference to candidates that have installed PLM software)
- 3-5 years of experience with automated back-up systems (preference to candidates that have experience with Legato)
- 3-5 years of experience working with virtual machines (VM’s)
- 3-5 years of experience with software configuration management software (preference to ClearCase)
- 3-5 years of experience working with incident tracking software
- 3-5 years of experience working with database servers
- Familiar with ITAR compliance
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For further information please contact: Stephanie Miller at: HR@iti-global.com
PRE/POST SALES ENGINEER
TranscenData Europe, Ltd. is currently looking for a Pre/Post Sales Engineer to be engaged in the sales, implementation and support of our leading CAD/CAM/CAE data integration and interoperability solutions for a worldwide customer base.
As part of the TranscenData Business Development team, the successful applicant will be promoting our high end interoperability solutions including: CADfix - for 3D model data exchange and repair; CADIQ - for CAD model quality assessment and 3D model comparison; and Proficiency - for feature based translation and data migration.
Operating in a technology product sales environment and reporting to the European Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be required to: respond to sales enquiries; undertake sales benchmarks and product demonstrations; present and discuss solutions with technical engineers and engineering managers; make commercial proposals and be involved in sales negotiations; and manage solution implementations.
The position includes working with the TranscenData Europe distribution channel, responding to sales queries from distributors and occasionally accompanying them on customer visits. General marketing and lead generation activities will also be undertaken, including manning exhibition stands and presenting at trade shows and user conferences.
The position is based in the Cambridge UK office and will involve UK and European travel. There is the opportunity for occassional Asia Pacific and USA travel as part of channel management, sales and training activities.
- Technical knowledge of PLM applications and processes
- Knowledge of different CAD/CAM/CAE systems, and familiarity with a CAD system such as CATIA, NX or PTC Wildfire/Creo, and with an understanding of 3D CAD model geometry and data interoperability requirements
- Applicants should have experience of working with prospects and customers and have an ambition to evolve further into commercial sales activities as the position develops
- Applicants should be confident and presentable, and have the ability to think on their feet during sales presentations and live demonstrations
- The ability to work on their own initiative and manage time effectively is essential
- Own car and a valid, clean UK driving licence
- Competent with Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Languages – English speaking. Some German language skills would also be an advantage
For further information please contact:
Finance and Administration Director
TranscenData Europe Limited
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tel: +44 (0)1954 234 300
Fax: +44 (0)1954 234 349
ITI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, interested in hiring the very best people. We will be happy to accept your resume and contact you in the event that a match becomes available. Please send your resume to:
ITI Human Resources
5303 DuPont Circle
Milford, OH 45150